Sunday, October 25, 2009

southern oregon road trip

so me and 3 of my friends got a chance to paint inside some store in southern oregon recently and to meet up with my old homie ZANE. so we packed up and left. the trip was pretty nuts, heres some pictures

got picked up


had to stop and fill the cooler before we left


on to the road




first to puke


oregon countryside in fall




oakand oregon



redneck beer store


gettin tipsy waiting for zane to show up


second to puke


some paint we got hooked up on




super hung over leaving the first room


since we were in town we walke through the yard


watchin trains go by


i was last to puke




relaxing in a free room



trashed the room before we left cause the manager called us liars and cheats


the winner for the best quote on the trip is my friend who will remain nameless, but his quote was "its not like i have a shitting problem or anything, i just sometimes shit myself" that was the best

1 comment:

  1. Boxing out the faces is totally pointless. Your Huer tat, and Zane's relative girth, give you both away. Oh, plus you said "I was the last to puke." So I can tell by that stupid-ass sweater in the rest of the pics...and your oh-so-not-homo scarf.

    ReplyDelete