Tuesday, March 16, 2010

J-Who???

Well, hell. My first attempt at posting here and it went straight to shit. Any way I'm the brother, who has been given the unfortunate name of J-weezy. It's a family name, my grandfather had it and his grandfather had it, so I'll thank you not to make fun of it.

I'm a charming young buck with tons of friends, so naturally I spend all of my time on the internet. I check out a lot of stupid shit around the web and I'll be posting some it here. I'm sure not all of it will land, but it's cool; I don't really dig graf or skateboarding but here we are. I'll be checking in regularly, in the meantime, here is some stuff to tide you over from a site that is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Comixed.com

I wonder if Dre returns his calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment